Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanks Karen

There are some people in this world that have the biggest heart and Karen happens to be one of them. I just want you all to know that the reason my blog site is up and running is all thanks to Karen, she really has done such a wonderful job in helping me set it all up. I guess you are thinking gee it sounds like Patrice has no idea on what she is doing, well if you are thinking this then you are sooooo right lol. Thanks Karen for all your hard work, you have put a huge smile on my face.

3 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

- see you do know what you're doing

Anonymous said...

good on ya Karen! love your blog patrice..have added it to my bloglines which tells you when the blog owner updates their blog

happy stamper said...

Karen did do a wonderful job helping set it up, neat to hear that you have added me to your bloglines Delysc.