Monday, December 15, 2008

Fun Day Out

Yesterday we all had a very enjoyable time at our team training that Rachael kindly put on for us. It was full of fun activities and group discussions, started at 10 and finished around 3ish. Rachael asked if anyone was interested in sharing a technique or wow factor thing with the rest of the team. I recently found out how to make icicles so decided that may be of interest so I showed everyone how to make them, I will post the photos on my blog soon. We also got shown how to do a wonderful stamping technique by Kelly, and shown a great way to use up your little left over bits of cardstock. Jen kindly taught us all how to make a lovely Christmas cracker, really easy but effective so I will be making a few more of them for Christmas day. Rachael taught us how to make a really lovely card, quick and easy but very effective so I will post that for all to admire as well. Rachael told us all to bring along a stamp set that we enjoy using and any other items that we use often for making cards because there was going to be a challange at the end of the day. We had a choice from 2 groups of colours so I decided to go with Night of Navy cardstock for the background. You then had to include other colours that are found on our Stampin' Up colour wheel. We had 1 hour to complete our challange and then everyone placed a vote for their favourite card, yay I was the lucky winner. I must admit I had some pretty stiff competition, the other cards were fantastic. Anyway here is a photo of the card I made. We finished the day swapping gifts, everyone had put alot of effort into making something using Stampin' Up products so the gifts were amazing. I wanted to take them all home lol, it was such a neat way to finish the day. If you are interested in becoming a demonstrator you are more than welcome to attend one of our training days, contact me for more information.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: