Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kristina Werner Challange

I decided it would be fun to enter a Kristina Werner Challange and really enjoyed making a card with colours that I would not have thought about putting together in the past. The challange was to use the following colours Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Bordering Blue, Sage Shadow and Certainly Celery.
I used the flower from Eastern Blooms stamp set and the saying from For Father stamp set, you can find both sets in our latest mini catalogue.
The other products I used was certainly celery marker pen, daubers, 2 way glue pen, glitter and a couple of rhinestone brads.











Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Absolutely gorgeous - what a great bunch of flowers

Karla said...

Esther,

Your card is very nice! I like the way it irradiates tranquility and peace!

Anonymous said...

So pretty I love what you did with those flowers! ~Donna

Dori Shelton said...

This is really pretty! The flowers are so eye-catching.

stamphappy said...

Good work Patrice! And I'm glad you are taking the time to do some "fun" stamping, too!

Rachael Knight said...

Fabulous work Patrice! I am blessed to have such talent on my team :-)

Savitri said...

Gorgeous flowers!!!