Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Special Day

I have been having a wonderful time lately helping excited brides to be design matching Wedding Invitations, Place Settings/Gift Boxes and Thank You cards. It is such an exciting time when you are planning a wedding and if you are anything like me you want everything to be perfect. These are a few examples that I have made up using black, white and metallic silver cardstock, I think it is a stunning colour combination. The possibilities are endless depending on what type of design and colours you prefer. I have taken the wedding invitation out of the pouch and if you look closely you will notice that the pouch has a half cirlce punched out at the back so it is nice and easy to get the invitation in and out. The little triangle box is beautiful and ideal for using as a place setting and you can put a chocolate or other treat inside to thank your guests for joining you on your special day. We had a stand at the Hamilton Garden craft show earlier this year and one of the other demonstrators Anne kindly showed us how to make this little box. The stamp set I used was Figures of Speech which is another very versatile set, the roller I used is called So Swirly. I also used a variety of our fantastic Stampin' Up punches including one of my favourite ones which is the scollop cirlce punch to create the scollop circle used on the invitation and thank you card. I love the Stampin' Up punches because they are of a very high quality and easy to use, I must admit I was very excited when they brought out 2 new scollop punches in the latest Summer mini catalogue. Take a look at the new catalogue I am sure you will not be disappointed.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: