Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Tree Decorations

Recently I was asked to do a Wow factor demonstration at the Stampin' Up Demonstrators Regional Training day so after alot of thought I decided that I would make a couple of different Christmas tree decorations. The first one is a lollipop that I decorated using a variety of different Stampin' Up products and the second one is a basket that has 4 small areas that you can put sweets in and hang on the tree. I used the All-Year-Fun stamp set which has a wide variety of stamps that are suitable for most occasions. These are alot of fun to make and look fantastic on the tree or would make a great little gift.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

stamphappy said...

Those look fun, Patrice, and a great little project to keep the littlies busy this time of year!

happy stamper said...

They are easy to make but hard to keep the little ones from wanting to eat the lollipops lol.

janine said...

I have wanted the stamp set All year Fun for ages - great to see what you have done with it, your very talented.