Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Natasha's little kittens

Recently we decided to get 2 little kittens for our daughter Natasha and they really are adorable. The little tabby one is called Angel and the grey and white one is called Scallywag (he really is a little ball of mischief), they get on really well even though they are not from the same litter. I have enjoyed scrapbooking for years so I could not resist taking this photo as they looked so cute. I decided to scrapbook it for a swap that we were doing within our team and I have had alot of positive feedback about it so I decided I would share it with you. I used the Embrace Life stamp set that is currently available in our Summer mini catalogue, this is a really lovely set and I can see myself using it alot. I coloured the leaves and part of the flowers in using the markers, stamped the flowers, cut them out, shaped them, used crystal effects & glitter on the stamens and then attached them onto the scrapbooking page using the stampin' dimensionals so they had a 3d effect. If you are interested in taking classes I would love to hear from you.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

janine said...

that's a very beautiful 6x6 page Patrice. the colours and flowers work really well together. love your photo of the two very cute looking little kittens.

Patrice said...

Aaahhh thanks Janine for such a lovely comment, really neat that you popped into my blog to have a look.