Friday, September 18, 2009

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY

The first Saturday of October is known as being World Card Making day and is fantastic because people all over the world sit down and do something they love, make cards.
If you would like to come over and join in the fun I am going to be holding a Creative Christmas Cards event at my house of Sunday 11th Oct where you get to make some quick and easy but really effective Christmas cards.
If you live in Rotorua we are going to be holding a Creative Christman cards event on Saturday 3rd Oct and you can book in with either Bev, Delys, Jenn or myself.
I will post a sneak peak of a portion of what you can expect to make later.
If you want to know more about these events feel free to give me a call or send me an email, I look forward to having fun with you soon.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Such a great mini album, Patrice!