Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Last one for the day



I know you are thinking that women must be crazy, she does not blog for months and then wham 4 posts in 1 day. I just wanted to share some of the many creations I have made using the things out of the latest mini catalogue before it is too late. Christmas is approaching us fast and I have had a few people asking me already to start teaching some projects and cards so that they can start getting ready for the big celebration. I intend on making a few Christmas presents this year because it works out so much cheaper and you are giving them something made from a whole lot of love. Anyway I will stop prattling on and tell you a little bit about the card. The stamp set I used is Season's Surfin' (it has the cutest little santa skiing behind a reindeer) but I decided to use the palm tree decorated up like a Christmas tree. I coloured all the lights in and then used crystal effects to give them a 3d look then raised it with dimensionals. As you can see I have used my dauber once again (love my dauber lol guess that is why I am nick named the dauber queen). I love the Ski Slope designer papers so decided to use them on this card. I hope you like it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

love that tree - great colouring & perfect for a down under Christmas