Monday, September 21, 2009

Mini Coaster box / album

I had alot of fun making this really neat little mini coaster album box of our little girl, the 4 sides slide in and out. I decided to use the parisian Breeze textured designer paper from our Spring mini catalogue, I love the colours in this paper. I also covered the butterfly and stamped our girl on paper from the same pack. The flower has been covered using the Good Morning Sunshine DSP because I wanted to use a different colour. The stem and leaves have been inked and then I finished it off using my trusty dauber. I used the round tab punch to make it nice and easy to pull out the side pieces. It took a while to make but I think it was worth the effort. You can put 8 photos on the little box because you turn the box over and the bottom side has been decorated as well so it is a double side box. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: