Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some Beautiful cards

I just wanted to share these fantastic cards I received when I returned from the Incentive Trip in Noosa Heads. They really put a smile on my dial and I will always treasure them. I love having such talented and caring ladies in our team, thanks everyone for being so thoughtful and making my day. I will tell you a bit more about the Incentive trip soon but for this post I would like to tell you a little bit about the cards.

Top left hand corner card was made by Anne Bignall, Anne has hand cut out the flowers and raised them to create a 3d look, the card is beautiful.

Middle top card was made by Tee-Jay Horrell, Tee-Jay has hand coloured the flower and lightly daubered around the edges, it looks fab, I love it.

Angie Brunton made me a welcome home card (top right hand corner) using our Pink Flamingo designer series paper, the colours are lovely and bright, another really lovely card.

Karen Rogers sent me the lovely orange congrats card, I love this simple but effective card, the scollop circle moves because it is only attached by the thread (hope that makes sense). I was not planning on getting the ribbon that was used on this card but now I have seen it I just have to have it lol.

Kristine McNickle hand delivered the awesome card on the bottom right hand corner, it would have got squashed in the post. Kristine has stamped the flower from Scribble This set and cut the flowers out, shaped and layered them. It has been secured in the middle using one of the designer brads from the mini catalogue, it really looks fantastic.

Once again I want to say a big thankyou for taking the time to make these wonderful cards, it really did make me feel so special.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.

I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.

Keep doing!

INKcredible Girl said...

Cool cards Patrice Was so neat to meet you at noosa!! You'll have to come and stay with us soon!

Patrice said...

Thanks for the lovely comment,it was neat getting to know you too, would love to come and stay with you some time and have some stamping fun. I saw Helen at the show the other day but was busy so did not get to talk as much as I would have like lol.

Sally W said...

great to see you back online

KarenR & Sally