Saturday, December 19, 2009

Here is my swap


We all had alot of fun when my team got together on the 6th December for our Christmas party. It is always neat to get all the girls together and have a bit of fun but with it being Christmas time I decided it would be fun to play some games and have prizes for the winners.
We also all made swaps using product out of the new Summer Mini Calalogue, now that was alot of fun. I decided to make a gift voucher holder using the Wagon Full of Fun stamp set and the Circle Scissor Plus. I must admit the circle cutter is fantastic, it is not the cheapest thing to purchase but it is well and truely worth the money.
I loved getting all the different swaps back because I have so many very talented ladies on my team and their work is just amazing, I am going to post some pictures of some of the swaps, I loved them all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: