Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Tree decorations

I thought these little Christmas Tree decorations were very effective but ever so simple to make. Shona D brought them along to the training day and gave us all a quick run down on how to make them. Thanks for sharing the idea with us Shona, I look forward to having a go at making them.
I wanted to share so many other photos with you but my camera batteries died so I did not get photos of everything I wanted so will tell you about our day instead.
Stephanie started the day off with a quiz, neat way of finding out who knows about what is in the catalogue. Natasha (my little girl) then played Santa and handed everybody a present, everybody opened them only to find out when their name got pulled out of the container they got to swap with anybody else in the room. It was funny watching everybody trying to swap the hard boiled egg and the milk bottle top that was a decoration (at the end they got their real present). Everybody also played a memory game and the winners received prizes.
Shona Edmonds, Shona Davy and Vicky-Lee then all shared things they had made like the little decorations.
Delys was the first to do a make n takes and taught us how to make a cute little box. Bev, Rhonda and Shona E taught us all to make a slice of cake with a neat paper flower on the top (my batteries had died by then so missed out on taking a photo of the cake put together but it did look very impressive). Juliette then made a cute little hanging Santa decoration and Rayleen show us how to make a fantastic Christmas tree decoration.
Then right at the very end we played a couple more quick but fun games like drawing a particular punch blind folded and doing a word search I had made up Stampin' Up products hehe, yes there were some more prizes given out.
It was alot of fun and I really appreciate all my team joining in and helping me out to make the day even more enjoyable.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: