Wednesday, December 17, 2008

K Werner Challange 35

Oooooh I love the colours that Kristina has choosen for this weeks challange so I have had a bit of a play and here is what I have come up with. The colours for this weeks challange are chocolate chip, close to cocoa, baja breeze (we do not have this colour yet so I used soft sky instead), so saffron and very vanilla. I also used my dauber, sponge and water colour pencils and crystal effects on the eye. I really enjoyed making this card, thanks for popping in to have a look.






Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh so soft and pretty Patrice...have a nice day Donna

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Patrice!

Dori Shelton said...

What a lovely card!

Michelle said...

Very pretty. Love your design. Great job!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

so pretty and so serene

Denise Ibbett said...

I love this - the colours are beautiful. Keep it up - I love to see the design chalanges.
Hop over to my blog to pick up your award.