Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hanging Gift Pouch


I think this little hanging gift pouch is really cute and a fantastic idea for Christmas. One of my very talented team mates Juliette and I teach classes in TeAwamutu and Juliette thought this would be a hit with the ladies in the class. Unfortunately I did not get a photo of the one Juliette made but believe me it was awesome, she used the tea cup from Pun Fun stamp set and put a couple of the long sachets of coffee in it, everyone loved it (thanks Juliette). Anyway I decided to carry on teaching the hanging gift pouch in my Hamilton and Rotorua classes and changed the theme to Christmas and made the little box a little bit wider. I have poped the Christmas tree up using dimensionals and then attached it on the box using dimensionals as well, add a little bit of ribbon and glitter and you have a fantastic little gift to give someone special for Christmas. This is ideal for hanging on a wine bottle, thin door handle or Christmas tree.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Patrice is so cute i have to try it. Now Im going to have a wander through your blog. Dont know how i havent visited yours sooner. : )